WA Backdoor Results are up (all species)...

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
All that matters is that my little sis (10) drew her youth deer and second deer tags! Nothing special but she WILL get two deer. She's got her mother's luck. =)

Gonna be hard to top last years buck (her 1st ever) since I think it's two doe tags. At least they are both a short drive this time. Lol.

a69359a0-968f-3bdd.jpg

Mike7

WKR
My 16 yr old son drew a youth deer hunt it looks like...I'm not sure which one (I assume they'll send us that info), but I've been putting him in for the past 4-5 yrs for deer and elk youth hunts and this was his last yr he could apply. I'm sure that I am still a ways off from drawing a hunt myself.

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
My 16 yr old son drew a youth deer hunt it looks like...I'm not sure which one (I assume they'll send us that info), but I've been putting him in for the past 4-5 yrs for deer and elk youth hunts and this was his last yr he could apply. I'm sure that I am still a ways off from drawing a hunt myself.

The front door works now.

I drew a Goose Prairie archery bull permit and a Goose Prairie archery cow permit. Yep, burned the points in the same year but I am not complaining at all! I have hunted the unit exclusively for the last decade. I hope to make it proud!