WA Booner Buck with a bow - 148" net green score

Congrats once again sir, amazing buck and story. I'm sure the snow was a surprise since we haven't been getting much precipitation this year.

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Great work! What an awesome buck and hunt. I felt like i was there reading your recap and looking at the photos. Thank you for sharing.

JNDEER

WKR
Fantastic read.... Beautiful buck... Simply awesome.

How did you come about to find that little meadow?

Bryan B

FNG
Nice job on the scouting, hunt, and great story with pics! Your story and pictures made me feel like I was right there with you.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah great write up and truely amazing hunt. You weathers some pretty harsh stuff and it paid off congrats man.

Cledus

WKR
Awesome buck, with an even greater story! Awesome job, sir! What about the bird hanging from the pack in the photos of the pack out?

RomDawg

FNG
I watched the video of this hunt on YouTube. Very well put together. Sorry to hear about your loss but glad to hear you found peace. Congrats on a great buck!

dude you are my hero and that story is great inspiration for me. I live near Darrington and have just started to dip my toes in to the alpine areas looking for bucks like that, its good to know they do exist!

TXCO

WKR
Congrats on the buck!! Awesome writeup I wish Id seen last year. Is the video on youtube the same as the links?

OP
shanevg

shanevg

WKR
Thanks for the replies everyone. It was an awesome hunt, now to see if I can top him this year.

I have not yet made a video of my 2015 hunt (I do have a lot of footage and will be putting a video together eventually.) The video that has been referenced is my "Sahale" video of my 2014 rifle blacktail hunt. Link below.

Good luck this year everyone. Hope to see some more blacktail monsters hit the ground!

[video=youtube;5o9bpSxS4N4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o9bpSxS4N4[/video]