WA residents for repealing 1639

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Problem with Washington is that we are politically lopsided.....the liberal death grip on the west side far outweighs the conservative minded common sense folks of this state. Someone a while back attempted to introduce a request to cut this state in half. Now......That would be sweeeeet.

colersu22

WKR
I'll sign it when I see it as well, but i agree with MuleDeerMike. I don't think our crazy state will vote to repeal. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I agree it seems like a long shot. It is not reassuring with the $30 car tab initiative that just passed and now Seattle and king county are suing the state over it. Makes me really feel like my vote matters.

Elk97

WKR
I lost faith that anything remotely resembling common sense would be enacted in this state a long time ago. But that won't stop me from signing it. Thanks for the heads up OP

EastMT

WKR
Problem with Washington is that we are politically lopsided.....the liberal death grip on the west side far outweighs the conservative minded common sense folks of this state. Someone a while back attempted to introduce a request to cut this state in half. Now......That would be sweeeeet.

You will find in the next 20 years most of the west will be this way.

WA is there now
OR is there now
ID with Boise growing so fast be there in no time
MT Missoula Bozeman will rule the state
CO no comment needed
WY is holding out

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

MMK

FNG
Liberty State

Ratbeetle

WKR
The "Seattle is dying" documentary is soon gonna be remade and titled "Washington state is dying" or worse yet "West coast is dying"

And when they kill it, the liberals will just continue to spread their cancer somewhere else. Pushing the same failed policies in a new state. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Good luck out there. It's only a matter of time until we're dealing with the same BS here in CO.