WA spring bear

shanevg

WKR
Getting pumped for my hunt. Some videos of some of the biggest spring bears I've photographed in the past. Not the unit I'm hunting, but still fun!

[video=youtube;K0OucM3BoH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0OucM3BoH8[/video]

Cascade_Sherpa

Lil-Rokslider
Cool video's Shane, thanks for sharing! That bear in the second from the bottom video sure has a unique walk, it almost looks like he's favoring one of his back legs.

shanevg

WKR
That bear in the last video was less than 30 yards. What do you guys think? With a bow would you take he hard quartering to shot or the head on shot or neither?

littlebuf

Banned
That bear in the last video was less than 30 yards. What do you guys think? With a bow would you take he hard quartering to shot or the head on shot or neither?

havalon,frontal attack. but thats me

littlebuf

Banned
I was up this weekend. were going to start seeing bears real soon. my chores are almost done. roofs framed on the tree house. just gotta sheet the thing now.

Moe.JKU

FNG
Ive already seen a bunch up in BC in the fraser valley. One of the most mild winters here in a while that I have noticed. Lots of bear sightings so should start to pick up in the NW

littlebuf

Banned
yeah its going to be a real good spring for it. last spring like this I had the same tag (2010) and I tagged out the first week of may. im getting pretty antsy

Good luck to the guys who drew tags. I was out hiking Friday and the skunk cabbage was coming on strong.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Two days to go! The bears have been showing themselves. A friend of mine has seen five already. Hopefully I can find a nice boar to hang my tag on.

littlebuf

Banned
same as me, kapowsin. I just got back from up there this morning. id say better than 2/3 of the unit is covered in snow from the last couple days. kind of funny to see skunk cabbage poking up through the snow. it was greening up nicely the last couple weeks. hopefully a week of good weather is coming soon, I think that's all it will take