WA state Late General Deer

I'm planning on hunting the Late General Deer season from Nov 6 -19 and am simply looking for some practical tips for anyone who has hunted those areas and during that time?

Typically I hunt Mazama/Winthrop area during General season, so I have a better idea of the area, etc. I got skunked this year, and wanted to give the White-tails a try for the Late General season.

Now I'm not looking for hunting spots, but just advice. Clearly I should have scouted, but I was hoping to have got a Muley.

Either PM me or drop a comment here. Thanks in advance.

slvrslngr

WKR
The whitetail hunting has been a little rough in E.Wa the last few years due to a bluetongue (EHD) outbreak. That said, there are still bucks to be had and from what I'm hearing from family near Spokane, the deer are slowly recovering. My best advice is to get out there and just cover ground until you find sign/deer, don't be afraid to move areas. Pray for snow! You'll definitely want to have OnX or similar to keep track of property boundaries.

OP
RangerRick
The whitetail hunting has been a little rough in E.Wa the last few years due to a bluetongue (EHD) outbreak. That said, there are still bucks to be had and from what I'm hearing from family near Spokane, the deer are slowly recovering. My best advice is to get out there and just cover ground until you find sign/deer, don't be afraid to move areas. Pray for snow! You'll definitely want to have OnX or similar to keep track of property boundaries.
Thanks. That was basically my strategy.

Places look promising when you look on google earth and Onx.