WA state spring bear petition !!!!!!!!!

OP
Spoonman

Spoonman

WKR
I did this afterwards, and realized how superficially I scanned the comments before adding my own. 🤦‍♂️ Decided to leave my comment since I also commented on predators. I also signed the Colorado petition. We hunters must support eachother against the divide and conquer tactics of the Antis.
💯 agree! The anti hunters are a huge group of people that are giving it their all and if we as a group don’t work harder at it we’ll lose what we have left.

OP
Spoonman

Spoonman

WKR
Back up top. This is the week (21st) that the WDFW meets again in regards to possibly reopening the spring bear season this year. We need to flood them with emails. If you have multiple email addresses then use them, tell your wife, kids, friends, and family to send a email in. Use the links above to write in. You know that the antis are doing what they can so we need to as well!

NB7

WKR
I live in Maryland. Never have and probably never will hunt bear in WA. Message sent anyway.

Sooner or later it gets to everyone's door step if they don't keep it where it belongs. Gotta fight back.

Only takes a few keystrokes, should be worth everyone's time.

OP
Spoonman

Spoonman

WKR
When all you guys get on the zoom meeting today jump in the chat and say that you are a hunter and you want the spring bear hunt back.