Wac Em vs Slick Trick Standard

Good morning, I'm about ready to buy some packs of fixed broadheads (hoping to find someone close to help offset the cost).

I've always shot Slick Trick standards, took a couple deer and a nice buck with them. I like to tinker, and have been hearing good things about the Wac Em 3 and 4 blade heads.

Looking for long range accuracy and consistency, and sharp blades. Haven't shot the Wac em's before.

bohntr

WKR
They were better before they were bought by FeraDyne Outdoors, IMO. In my testing using a hooter shooter, both of the broadheads mentioned were within 1/4' at 80 yards of each other. Not much difference, IMO.

OP
Jacob Chapman
They were better before they were bought by FeraDyne Outdoors, IMO. In my testing using a hooter shooter, both of the broadheads mentioned were within 1/4' at 80 yards of each other. Not much difference, IMO.

Good to hear on the flight patterns. Anything in particular quality wise that has diminished in your opinion?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I haven't bought any Wac'ems in quite some time, but the older ones were/are the most consistent LR fixed head I've shot. Excellent accuracy.

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely love the Wac'em heads, However there was a little bit of a quality issue when Mike had it,(I personally noticed the ferrels were not as finished/sharpened as previously)
With that being said, Now that FeraDyne just bought them (end of May 2017) we will see what happens with them, I hope they can keep this great head alive and well, it is proven design no doubt and a head I love to shoot....