Waist fanny pack suspenders?

2ski

WKR
So I bought a fanny pack from Tenzing a few years ago for my buddy's son buy his dad bought him a pack too. So i decided to use it for some various short hunts. Birds ect. I hate how no matter how much you cinch it, it sags. So I was thinking sewing suspenders of some sort on them. Anyone else tried? Any tips?

wseidel

WKR
I bought a Badlands large fanny pack years ago (tree hugger? Tree something) and really liked it from a functional standpoint...but it sagged. I called the company and spoke with customer service and asked if they had a pair of shoulder straps - anything that might help. They sent me a set of shoulder straps (no charge) which I attached to the pack and never looked back. I love using it when I don't need a full size pack. Hope this helps.

OP

2ski

WKR
I bought a Badlands large fanny pack years ago (tree hugger? Tree something) and really liked it from a functional standpoint...but it sagged. I called the company and spoke with customer service and asked if they had a pair of shoulder straps - anything that might help. They sent me a set of shoulder straps (no charge) which I attached to the pack and never looked back. I love using it when I don't need a full size pack. Hope this helps.
That does. I'll try doing the same. I definatly see the benefit when I dont need the Kifaru.

Maki35

WKR
They do make fanny pack style packs with shoulder straps. Adding suspenders/ shoulder straps to your fanny pack would be a similar concept. Padded shoulder straps might be a little more comfortable.

1605104133962.png

OP

2ski

WKR
Thanks. I'll see if I can't design a little DYI and con a friend's wife into sewing it for me on her machine. You're right. Padded straps would be money.