Waiting in Line

AggieOutdoors16

Lil-Rokslider
How many of ya'll are watching a little guy crawling across a screen waiting to get into CO Leftover Draw right now?

As in the past years, feeling pessimistic about the chance of snagging one, but it's that sliver of chance that keeps me coming back. Guess the same could be said for hunting elk most of the time.

Best of luck to you all!

Usi05

WKR
Been sitting here waiting myself. Have my eye on a handful of tags that I am sure wont be there but always worth the shot. First time trying to buy leftover in Colorado.

Johnksully

Lil-Rokslider
I think they screwed this up 2 years in a row...I was in the queue and then it kicked me out.

11boo

WKR
I won the lottery, sort of. Snagged a 2nd rifle cow tag right near my place. Got in CPW SITE at 0900, no issues.

first 2 choices were gone, but I like the one I got.

Should be a lil warmer than the last season Up there.

Attachments

• 91275994-B5F8-4094-B8A9-D037B8B550B6.jpeg
    91275994-B5F8-4094-B8A9-D037B8B550B6.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 35

Jethro

WKR
Me and my 2 friends got right through the line and right in at exactly 11am et. By the time any of us typed in hunt codes, they were gone.

On a whim I tried to get a leftover limited tag but I didn't know I needed my hunter ID # to add it to the cart so I had to rush to get my card out of the safe. I got to the screen to enter all my payment info but it must not have officially added to my cart until I entered the hunter ID # because once I hit submit for payment it said the hunt was already sold out. When I went back to plug in the hunt number it now says "hunt is not available for sale". So close...

DEHusker

WKR
Got in line within 10 sec of 8am, then it took 9 min to get to the choice screen...nothing I wanted left. As disappointed as I am, I am more pissed that I have tried to get tags for units that I originally applied for and didn't get, twice. It really sucks that if you are not drawn that you have to apply again with a smaller pool of tags...and a larger group of applicants

OP
AggieOutdoors16

AggieOutdoors16

Lil-Rokslider
Did you score Yet?

My niece graduates from A&M this year. DVM.
Struck out...again. It's becoming a tradition for me in the leftover, but still excited to go hunt OTC.

I graduated in '16 with a Construction Science degree, No place like Aggieland in the world! Loved it so much I never left. Congrats to her! My fiancé works in the orthopedic department of the university equine hospital, so they may have worked together at some point.

11boo

WKR
Struck out...again. It's becoming a tradition for me in the leftover, but still excited to go hunt OTC.

I graduated in '16 with a Construction Science degree, No place like Aggieland in the world! Loved it so much I never left. Congrats to her! My fiancé works in the orthopedic department of the university equine hospital, so they may have worked together at some point.
I would bet they have met. I will do an archery hunt, then the rifle cow. Very blessed to still be doing this at 62.

Usi05

WKR
By the time I got in the archery and first rifle tags were all gone. Few tags im interested in that are left but basically need access to private.

Franger

FNG
It’s getting a little old, not getting a low demand tag as my first choice in the Primary, it then seeing it available in the Secondary and not getting it as a first choice, and then not getting it in the Leftover. Three strikes on the same tag!

It’s like the CO draw system isn’t equitable or something. 😂

I logged in at 8:00 on the dot and clicked the "buy big game tags" link about 10 seconds after 8:00 and it didn't put me into the queue. It took me straight to the residency page and i didn't realized i wasn't in line until 8:30. Not sure why it didn't queue me up but it's very frustrating

DEHusker

WKR
It’s getting a little old, not getting a low demand tag as my first choice in the Primary, it then seeing it available in the Secondary and not getting it as a first choice, and then not getting it in the Leftover. Three strikes on the same tag!

It’s like the CO draw system isn’t equitable or something. 😂
Exactly!