Waiting till the last day to apply for AZ?

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Yes I always wait for the last day myself. But I’m in a point only position for AZ for probably 5 more years while I try to gain skills in other states.

Broadhead

FNG
If you are able to pick the days your license is valid for, do you actually have to wait to apply? For instance, this year my license expires on 2/8. I have to buy a license regardless since the application deadline is 2/9. It doesn't matter what day I apply on as long as I select my valid date of the new license to be 2/9. Next year, my license would be valid until 2/8. If the application deadline is that day or earlier, I'm fine to reapply with the same license. If the application deadline is the day after, I'd have to buy the license again. Is that the right way of thinking about it? Still a little rocky on how this works and not willing to gamble and lose a point.

Last edited:

wapitibob

WKR
Choose a start date of Feb 9 and apply now. If you can see your current license in the portal it won't give you any grief when you apply. If it gives you grief just add your license number in the box at the btm of the "add existing customer" page.