Wall tent organizers

go_deep

WKR
Made these wall tent organizers after season this year. I added some stitches to the bottom two pockets on the first one for silverware and seasoning bottles to stand up to get your hands on easier. Made 3 of the second one, they'll hang off the wall tent braces above cots to put cloths in.
20201216_145246.jpg

20201215_133729.jpg

When I had a wall tent, I made a coat rack out of a 4 foot section of PVC pipe with a half dozen 4 inch bolts ran through it, evenly spaced. I would then clamp it to the frame at the top of the wall using a panel clamp (YARDGARD 1-3/8 in. Galvanized Panel Clamp Set-328526C - The Home Depot). Put this up near the woodstove and when you came in, it was a perfect place to hang wet coats to dry.

Stalker69

WKR
I have a big cabelas “ kitchen” with places for storage, cooking and a sink, if any one in Colorado ( shipping would be killer expensive) is looking for one. Not sure if I ever actually used it, if so may be once.

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
In our wall tents we like to use rope or paracord for hanging stuff from. In our sleep tent we run line north south both in front and behind the stove. I'll also run lines east west on either side of stove up to ridge pole and on those lines we tie a loop every foot or so so your hangers wont slide down the rope. Don't hang anything over the stove, we learned that one! haha After a wet day that tent looks like a clothing store blew up but everything dries amazingly fast.