Wall tent recommendations

DLP

FNG
What make wall tent would most of you on here recommend. I am leaning pretty heavily towards the Davis tents. I have an old wall tent that I picked up second hand and it is finally starting to show its age. About time for an upgrade.

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it would help... I’m working on a review for the Wall Tent Shop. I’m learning as I go. So if you have any questions hit me with them and I’ll do my best to find an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DLP
OP
DLP

DLP

FNG
If it would help... I’m working on a review for the Wall Tent Shop. I’m learning as I go. So if you have any questions hit me with them and I’ll do my best to find an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead a pulled the trigger on a 14x16 from wall tent shop. I believe that it will work great for the type of hunting I do. I will use it for about 2.5-3 weeks in Colorado during elk season and most likely use it here at home on some public land that I like to bow hunt on during the winter.

OP
DLP

DLP

FNG
99480e929e08345f937520242dc5c914.jpg

I ended up buying a 14x16. Set it up here at the house after cutting the frame. Probably took about 30 minutes by myself to set up. I think it will work great for elk camp and deer camp.