Wall tent stoves

Does anybody have any good recommendations for a wall tent stove? It will be used to heat a 14x17 wall tent. If anybody has one they are looking to to sell as well let me know. The hole for the chimney is 5 inches.

I picked up an old well pressure tank that had been converted over to a stove. Other than being heavy and awkward, this is by far the best stove that I have used.

LaHunter

WKR
Does anybody have any good recommendations for a wall tent stove? It will be used to heat a 14x17 wall tent. If anybody has one they are looking to to sell as well let me know. The hole for the chimney is 5 inches.
Double check your stove jack opening in your tent. I would expect it to be a 6” opening on a tent that size. Larger wood burning stoves typically have a 5” stove pipe opening, which means with a nested stove pipe you will need a 6” opening in the tent roof. I have 2 Colorado Cylinder stoves. They are well made and they have been good to deal with for me. For your size tent, I would recommend the largest size available

eightyeight mag

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote here for the camp chef alpine stove.
Use it in a 16' by 20' and it works great.
Can cook you out of the tent when it gets the glow going.

Last edited:
I had a few tent stoves also, and I recently purchased the Colorado Cylinder stove for my scouting tent. I've not used it yet but very impressed with the build quality and met the owners at a show and they are very nice people.

Cylinder stoves hands down i bought the hunter for my bighorn 3 and its great very well made and lifetime warranty

I run the "Ridge" Medium stove from Davis Wall Tents in my 14'x16' It was in the low teens on my last hunt and I had to open windows to cool the tent down. It is a very solid stove.

IAMike304

FNG
I have the biggest cylinder Davis sells for my 14x16. Works good enough for us to use ice fishing in Feb in the Midwest. Weight is not an issue for where I take the tent though either.