Walmart Leupold Rifleman 4-12x40

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
Walmart has Leupold Rifleman 4-12x40mm scopes on sale for $169 at 40% off. Great scope if someone needs an entry level scope or scope for a backup gun.

swampokie

WKR
I love how we bash people for putting unit #s on the net yet this is ok. Some of us were making a living flippin these items and this makes it tuff!! Lol. Just kidding. Kinda...

OP
J

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
I love how we bash people for putting unit #s on the net yet this is ok. Some of us were making a living flippin these items and this makes it tuff!! Lol. Just kidding. Kinda...

Thanks for the input. Unit #s and Gear Deals at Walmart are on the same level...

pzfjc7

FNG
Picked one up for $74 at the local Wally World in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pzfjc7

FNG
Went back to my local store, price is supposed to be $169 after discount (they had one more available). When I got home and looked at my receipt from the previous purchase, they had scanned a Nikon scope... hence the $74 price.

pzfjc7

FNG
Thanks for the offer, but this is a much needed upgrade for my sons rifle.

Badger 5

Lil-Rokslider
Will these accept the Leupold custom turrets?

ericF

WKR
Bought three Leupold 3-9s for $54 and one 4-12 for $69 along with a Bushnell trophy 6-18 for $75 in the last week. Most walmarts probably hit the final price drop, but alot of people pay attention to when they drop so it will be harder to find them.

It wasn't marked but I have their scanner on my phone and scanned. The employee didn't even know they were on clearance when I asked him to get it out of the locked cabinet.