Want to know any packs can work with MR nice frame?

motional

FNG
I bought a nice frame on eBay and had done some homework for now.
The filbe bag, Alice bag. Not for sure the ilbe bag.
I just want a multi-day budget backpack system.

Thanks!
------------------
glad about all the suggestions, go to find a filbe.

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
I believe it is similar to the guide lite as far as bags that will fit. I have put alice, TAG Recon ruck and FILBE bags on my guide lite. I would say FILBE would make a good pack bag for you. I believe the ILBE is an internal frame pack.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a nice frame on eBay and had done some homework for now.
The filbe bag, Alice bag. Not for sure the ilbe bag.
I just want a multi-day budget backpack system.
Thanks!
There are a lot of ALICE bags that work for cheap. If you have a variety of buckles, you can make even more fit. I bought a FILBE bag, (Mystery Ranch designed the FILBE, so perfect fit) a few straps and buckles for compression really help too.

A 65 liter ILBE dry bag is worth thinking about too. I've run one with a Kifaru XTL lid and straps.

A few will argue, but I've run Kifaru bags. 22 mag fits this frame well..

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Long time ago I used a NICE with large Alice (actually the Tactical Tailor MALICE with a bazillion extra pockets), it handled loads much better than issued Alice frame. FILBE as mentioned above is cleaner outside package, but still has option to add pockets.

edited, I just saw robcollins note above, and I didn't know Kifaro bag would go on NICE. That opens up a lot of other options.

Last edited:

mactastic

FNG
Does anyone know if the molle ruck fits the MR nice frame?
The regular MOLLE ruck doesn't appear to have a top sleeve/cap, but the MOLLE 4000 airborne ruck does, I think, to fit on a Down East or n ALICE frame. Should work on a NICE frame.

Last edited:

jAKe0711

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if the molle ruck fits the MR nice frame?
It wouldn't be hard to mod it to get it to fit I believe. There are two well sewn oval eyelets sewn on the top of the bag that could easily have a buckle system attached to make it work with a MR frame