WTT Want to Trade - Tikka/Nightforce or Zeiss, G 43x

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wanted:

Two (2) Tikka magnum boltface rifles. Round count does not matter. Actions and triggers must be in good shape. They will be donors for custom builds.

Two (2) Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50 Scopes. Preference for MOAR reticle.

If no Nightforce, I would accept the following combined substitutes with the Tikkas:

2 Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50s and 2 Glock 43X pistols.

What I have to trade for the above:

1992 Spectrum fishing boat. Model 1956. This is nice larger sized boat, 19.5 ft long, 8 ft beam (6 ft wide internal floor space). Mercruiser 4.3 and prop I/O. Currently winterized and covered. Has bimini, another cover, kicker mount, and lots more. I also have a Berkeley 12JC Jet pump that I had intended to install and convert over to a jet boat. This has been my dream boat ever since I realized a $100k custom weld wouldn’t happen in this lifetime. I will PM pictures to interested parties, however I don’t think they fit here in a gun classified. Both the boat and trailer have clean Idaho titles.

My missus has fallen in love with hunting, and I would like to build a pair of matched rifles for her and myself. Local pickup or meetup within 200 miles of Blackfoot, ID only. I am an FFL/SOT, so if you are not an Idahoan we are still good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk