Want your thoughts onTrophy taker smackdown pro

Scot E

Lil-Rokslider
can't comment on the TT as I use a limbdriver pro but I would go limb driven over cable. After using both, the limb driven is a no brainer for me. Faster to setup, easier to adjust, stupid simple, and I have never had any issues with timing changing or with any snags and I bust a lot of brush where I hunt.

Had two springs break in my trophy taker in less than 6 months, granted one was quite old, but the second was less than three months old. Trophy taker did send replacements for free and they have great customer service, but if that happened in the field instead of my basement I'd be bummed. With that said, I liked the rest and would still shoot one. I switched to a Ripcord Ace, however, and it is working quite well. I removed the top bar and much prefer the tighter containment it offers in the "cocked" position as opposed to the TT where the arrow can bounce around in the cage. My two cents is that any fallaway has the potential to fail and I still think that TT is a solid option.
I've had the same issue. I'm on my third replacement as well. I think it's unacceptable. Especially if you hunt the mountains. That would be devastating.