WTB Wanted to Buy: 26 inch Kifaru Tactical frame

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking to buy a Kifaru Tactical frame, 26 inch. Medium or large belt would work. I’ll consider a full set up as needed but I do have a woodsman that I like. Color/camo pattern does not matter as much to me and I’d try curved or semi flat stays. I do need a long shoulder strap.

In sum:
26 inch Kifaru frame in whatever color;
Long straps
Frame only or full kit with a bag
Medium/large belt
Aluminum or composite stays.

Thanks and let me know if you’re looking to sell.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nwelkhunter81

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a 26” tactical RG aluminum stays with medium belt. This isn’t the newest Model so I don’t believe there was a short/long shoulder strap option (I’m 6’1” and fits great) Used a couple seasons but in great shape. Can send some pictures if interested.

Last edited:

Idaho_BCwannabe

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m looking to buy a Kifaru Tactical frame, 26 inch. Medium or large belt would work. I’ll consider a full set up as needed but I do have a woodsman that I like. Color/camo pattern does not matter as much to me and I’d try curved or semi flat stays. I do need a long shoulder strap.

In sum:
26 inch Kifaru frame in whatever color;
Long straps
Frame only or full kit with a bag
Medium/large belt
Aluminum or composite stays.

Thanks and let me know if you’re looking to sell.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 26" frame that I'm going to list this week when I get home. I do have a reckoning attached to it, but I can sell that seperate if you dont want it. I can send you pictures when I get home

Last edited: