Warbonnet Ground Tarp and other floorless options

I've been looking for a floorless shelter for two, and I would prefer one that has good weather protection (the option to close things up tight when necessary). I also would like to not have poles in the middle of the sleeping area like on the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT or the Black Diamond Beta Light (even though I like that the Beta Light is a true four season shelter and has a good price). There are several options in this category, like the Six Moon Designs Haven and a shelter that has really caught my attention - the Warbonnet Ground Tarp.

I'm not posting this to give them free advertising - I'm looking for feedback on what the disadvantages to that setup seem to be. I've also considered a flat tarp like the Jimmy Tarps Skyline, but I figure I'd most likely be setting up A-frame style most of the time, so maybe the Ground Tarp would be worth the loss in versatility compared to a normal flat tarp. Does anyone have experience with this shelter, or any other recommendations?

Right now, my instinct is to go with a flat tarp for versatility and just learn to set it up effectively for inclement weather, but I also like the idea of a shelter that will enable me to extend my time outside into the shoulder seasons.