Warm Sleeping Bag For My Wife

turley

Lil-Rokslider
A wet bag regardless of it being synthetic or down is going to make for an uncomfortable night.
The three top down sleeping bag manufacturers, in my opinion, Feathered Friends, Western Mountaineering, and Valandre have never used treated down....and that's telling in a sense as Feathered Friends is based out of Seattle. They all believe that keeping the insulation/down dry by having a great DWR or waterproof shell is key and I never had an issue keeping the down dry with any of these brands while I was living in the PNW and doing most of my trips in the Olympics.
Other well know companies like Enlightened Equipment used to offer treated down now only offer untreated.

Women sleep colder than men and I would in this case look hard at Feathered Friends as they make a women's specific cut bag and if you look at specs, their 30F women's bag will have more fill than a 30F men's bag...while still being slightly narrower and shorter.

vtbow

FNG
Feathered friends, western mountaineering, marmot, Rab, all good choices. Marmot wont be quite as pricey.