Warm tree stand boot!

LongCut

FNG
I have the icebreaker boot blankets. They are like sleeping bags for your feet. Best method I have found was to take your boots OFF (put dry socks on if needed) and just put the blankets on your feet. You can add handwarmers/insoles as needed. I have sat from dark to dark in sub-freezing temps like this.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
This isn't the answer to your question, but I put foam on the crossbars of my summit climber and not having the massive heat sink on your feet does wonders. Foot powder is a game changer as well, dry feet are warm feet. I use baking soda for that most often in insulated rubber style boots. Hope that helps with whatever boot you choose.

RRen

FNG
The BEST method I have found for absolutely warm feet all day long is this:
walk into stand with uninsulated boots and very thin socks. Once you're at your tree or blind or whatever, or if you're a mobile hunter after you have your stand set up, take your boots off, take those sweat soaked thin socks off, sit there for a minutes to allow your feet to air out. Then put a thick pair of wool socks on, your uninsulated boots on, then those slip on boot covers with a handwarmer dropped into the toe area.

This adds an additional 5 minutes in the morning but my feet have not been cold AT ALL since I started using this exact method.
Thanks for the info

Longbow53

FNG
Been wearing these for over 25 years.Dont think they make them anymore,heres a set on Ebay....Treestand ,dark to dark in December late hunt bow hunt North Idaho. They work well,but the over boots on top would do even better!

Rghunter2

FNG
I purchased the Arctic shield and thought they were junk. My feet froze. Used them at a football game and I honestly believe my feet were warmer on a cardboard pizza box. If you can find a 2400 gram thinsulate boot you will stay warm in a stand. Mine wore out and replaced them with a 1600 gram. My feet now get cold. I am in iowa and will hunt in temps around 0 late season.