Warmmm puffy

I am looking for a warmmm puffy for ice fishing. Lot of just sitting in the frigid temps. What do you guys recommend?

think the first lite chamberlain is top runner right now

OMB

WKR
I've got a couple of Kuiu Super Down Pro jackets, one in camo for hunting and another in solid to wear around town, and while they're great, they're not even in the same league as the Canada Goose parka my wife got me for Christmas last year. Granted, the costs really aren't comparable. I'd be interested to see that new Super Down Burner jacket, but I think once you're paying $800+, might as well pony up the extra $400 for CG or Arcteryx's high end cold weather stuff.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I bought an Outdoor Research super alpine down parka last year. I honestly didn’t do a whole lot of research- I just wanted a black winter puffy and the price was right. I laughed out loud the first time I put it on. It is by far the warmest winter jacket I’ve ever experienced. It feels like I’m walking around wrapped up in a -20 sleeping bag.

FlyingDutchman

Lil-Rokslider
I wear my Rab Electron for ice fishing/winter steelhead…one of the best down jackets for the money IMO with high fill power and fill weight. It has Great DWR and treated down.

The puffy I have on my want list, which fits this description, is the Feathered Friends Khumbu parka. 900+ fill and exceptional quality & warmth.
62fd091ec153d5b40094ce597bc08429.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get my mind wrapped around how hot that Khumbu Parka would be with over 13 oz of 900 fp down. My Helios amazes me. The Khumbu would be a true dream for ice fishing and zero-or-below wear.

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
kifaru lost park parka . Warm, Durable as hell, American made . And I think its a great value in my opinion.

NoWiser

WKR
As much as I love a good puffy, I'd recommend a flotation jacket for ice fishing. If not for you, for your family.

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Chamberlain. I am cold all the time and it keeps me warm for the most part. It is fairly bulky and doesnt pack down real small so have realistic expectations. I honestly don't know if i would buy another, I am no expert and I dont have a shitload of different gear to compare but I just am not impressed with the quality of First Lite.