Warranty like Badlands?

sootrat

FNG
Does anyone else offer a warranty similar to Badlands? I am looking for a tactical type pack but want a really good warranty.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You mean, like one you'll have to use? Or really good service if you ever have something go wrong? Literally all of the top pack companies have outstanding warranties on their packs, they just don't have as many issues as Badlands does. They are also sewn here in the States compared to the Chinese-made Badlands packs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ndhtr

FNG
I’ve never had to send anything in for warranty work but the times I’ve talked with Stone Glacier customer service have always been great. They are always super helpful. I know a lot of guys will probably say the same thing about Kifaru as well.

Wrench

WKR
Badlands warranty isn't necessarily what you think it is. I sent a well used 2800 in because it had a zipper that quit and hypalon that was cracked and failing.

The "fix" was a generic zipper pull and some silicone that wore off in about an hour.

I could have bought all new zipper pulls and enough silicone to calk 11 bathrooms for the freight charges.

This 2000ish 2800 has seen a LOT of use and it really was a great pack for me.

My old Mystery Ranch made in Bozeman or my collection of kifaru packs are VASTLY superior in construction and I have no doubt that they would make anything their fault right if you asked them to......and by "right" I don't mean smear silicone on it.

Tradchef

WKR
I just sent my Kifaru Lite frame in a month ago. After season I noticed I had stitching coming apart on the top of my frame. it wasn’t bad but after spring Turkey and bear this year I know it would have turned into a mess. I messaged Frank and told him that I wasn’t sure if it was my fault or not. I had packed two mature bulls out the end of general season and wasn’t sure if I had a bone or antler tip tear it. He had me take a pic and then sent a claim sheet to me. After I sent it in they wrote me and said they were just sending me a new frame. They kept my old belt, shoulder straps and lifter but the back frame was totally replaced. Probably easier to do that then strip it and re sew it. Point being.......dont worry about not getting good service. All of these companies stand behind what they do.

I think many other brands, Kirafu, First Lite, Mystery Ranch, & Pnuma offer similar warranties, just not as extensive as badlands. I just think the guys and gals at badlands got some amazing customer service skills.