Washington Ram

OP
Guy

Guy

Lil-Rokslider
Nice. Hope you get a tag soon.

>>>----JAKE----->

Highly unlikely, but I'll keep trying. Thousands of hunters apply for the tags, which are "once in a lifetime" and points creep keeps moving the bar higher. Only one ram a year can be taken from this particular herd, and other herds are similarly managed. So... I content myself with hunting them with my camera. The pack-out is a lot easier... :) This isn't far from my home, so I am able to find the sheep herd pretty readily. It makes for a nice day and a tough hike, to go find the sheep:

eMQPDT2h.jpg

Regards, Guy

lonedave

WKR
Keep applying in for the permit Guy. I finally drew my Cleman Mt tag in 2014 after 42 years of putting in. I also drew the Cleman ewe tag this year. It does happen!

Reactions: Guy

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Beauty, and always special having them close to home. The camera lets us hunt the long season as I call it. Some of my favorite Mountain trails within 45min of the house have some nice rams but are similarly draw or closed areas. Still fun to climb up and stalk close.

Draws are funny. My father in law put in for Delta and Tok managements areas up here for over 35 years, never drew. My wife, she’s drew Tok twice by her 17th birthday and Delta a couple years ago.

Reactions: Guy

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
That's a great picture! I along with several thousand of your closest friends can only apply and hope it someday it will happen:unsure: