Watch it before it disappears: Australia's take on Wuhan

OP
540-Virginian
What’s going on in that country is a direct result of giving up firearms….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are trying to do that here too sadly... At least Aussie Press is being a good press, too bad the country is authoritarian with its lockdowns.

Here's another take on media in the US sucking:

Broomd

WKR
I don't know much about Sky News Australia but they have 21M followers on YouTube. I'm only halfway through the video. It's interesting watch if you're into this stuff...

Great piece, unfortunately not much is surprising. Fauci is a f king liar and a scumbag.

This woman is a hero and hopefully has a good security detail.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I think it is the best reporting I've seen on the subject.

One thing I've not heard anyone discuss is just what a "happy accident" this must have been for China. It was said in the report by Trump that he didn't believe the virus release would have been purposeful by China as they suffered from it as well. However, for a communist country that shows little compassion for its citizens, they then "accidently" released a virus that killed almost exclusively elderly, overweight, and otherwise very unhealthy people. If your main commodity are people, and you believe "from each according to their ability, to each according to their need," then you have helped to eliminate those from which provide little but need much. Their bottom line looks great as a result of this virus, doesn't it?

ODB

WKR
Thanks for posting this. I think it is the best reporting I've seen on the subject.

One thing I've not heard anyone discuss is just what a "happy accident" this must have been for China. It was said in the report by Trump that he didn't believe the virus release would have been purposeful by China as they suffered from it as well. However, for a communist country that shows little compassion for its citizens, they then "accidently" released a virus that killed almost exclusively elderly, overweight, and otherwise very unhealthy people. If your main commodity are people, and you believe "from each according to their ability, to each according to their need," then you have helped to eliminate those from which provide little but need much. Their bottom line looks great as a result of this virus, doesn't it?

You know about the Great Leap Forward, right? China does not have a great track record of giving a shit about its own people when they get in the way of the progress of The Party.

And when you hear people today say that in 10 years you wont own anything but will like it as part of the great reset - this is literally the communist plan from the great leap forward. They essentially stripped people of their private property, which in turn prevented them from making a living by charging rent, leasing land, growing crops and selling them, etc. This is literally the communist plan again. Not hyperbole.

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
the vid was man made in wuhan and released while military athletic games were being held in fall 2019. Direct result of the vid is biden winning.....easily could have been released with that in mind.
I remember my kung flu thread on here and being called a racist because of the title..

Rich M

WKR
the vid was man made in wuhan and released while military athletic games were being held in fall 2019. Direct result of the vid is biden winning.....easily could have been released with that in mind.
I remember my kung flu thread on here and being called a racist because of the title..
I though it was a funny title. Anyway, what happens when the liberals get their feathers ruffled. Raccisst!

Wrench

WKR
The smith-mundt act in 2012 really sealed the fate of America. From that point forward propaganda become legal and now we should never expect to hear the truth.... its all about power and money now.

seww

WKR
I come from one of the few countries which didn't do anything, Sweden. I mean, no lockdowns, no mask mandates, nothing. Life in 2020 went on as normal with a few exceptions, some WFH and so forth. And Sweden has 10 million people with around 15k deaths from the virus. Norway, Denmark and Finland are together a bit more than 10 million people and I think they don't even have 1500 deaths, together. Just a thought.

Anyway, this about China making and releasing a virus designed to attack the elderly, is not surprising. Sweden struggled with the healthcare system before the virus and people there really don't care for the elderly, it's a sad state of affairs. Most of the retirees that passed due to covid could have survived with oxygen alone, which was unavailable. Instead, they gave them morphine and many suffocated to death. And I believe the reasons there aren't any outcry is because they were a drain on the system. The boomers are a large population and many, almost all, are retiring now wanting to benefit from the high taxes they paid. Which, at least Sweden, wasn't too keen to lose. That's my theory.

The whistleblowers were very fast to loose their jobs and be labeled as conspiracy theorists, so people wouldn't listen. They have some videos out on youtube but regular people don't care because the gov't says it's not true.
So yeah, a different perspective on the ordeal...