Watcha reading/listening to?

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Is it fiction or non fiction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s nonfiction and follows along the life of Simon Kenton who kept journals of his life. It is interspersed with other’s journals and historical episodes.
Simon Kenton in his day was more widely known than Daniel Boone. (Or was it a Crockett?). Anyways, Kenton saved his life from the Indians at one point.

Kilboars

WKR
It’s nonfiction and follows along the life of Simon Kenton who kept journals of his life. It is interspersed with other’s journals and historical episodes.
Simon Kenton in his day was more widely known than Daniel Boone. (Or was it a Crockett?). Anyways, Kenton saved his life from the Indians at one point.

Thanks. Sounds like a great audio book for the gym.

Love true American history. Full of bad asses

WCB

WKR
Just got done with the 2nd time listening to "My Life on the Prairie" by George Armstrong Custer. Follows his campaign in Oklahoma, Kansas area.

Scott1776

FNG
Great recs here.

Currently bouncing back and forth between The Tiger by John Valiant and Wilderness Essays by John Muir

Kilboars

WKR
469e95e5ddacc87108ea1b8e37b6582e.jpg

Yarak

WKR
Sitting here with the Rona myself
Reading "The Shoy Caller"
About the life of Darwin "Casey" Diaz
He was a gangbanger in LA and God turned is life around

jeffpg

WKR
I just began reading Undaunted Courage, which is timely as I’m in Great Falls, Montana working for several months. Lewis & Clark had a helluva time portaging around the falls here. I’m visiting the Lewis & Clark interpretive center tomorrow.

Been on a fanboy tear and just listened scars and stripes and Endure. not sure either are going to be a threat for the Pulitzer but I really like both of those guys and appreciate the chance learn more about their backgrounds. As has been mentioned before, they each read their own book. Not as smooth sounding as a pro audio book narrator but cool to hear it in their own words.

Loper

WKR
Finished reading David Goggins book, Can’t Hurt Me a few weeks ago and am now reading Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg.

I just finished listening to The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown and the Alchemist by Pablo Coetho. Looking for a new book to listen to currently.