Watcha reading/listening to?

*zap*

WKR
starting Deep Winter this evening and picked up Hal Moore's book the movie was based on at the library today...packing in late wed morning and going to stay in the tent and read for a day....well part of a day.

LostArra

WKR
Just finished Hellhound on His Trail by Hampton Sides. Non fiction but reads like a novel. Story of MLK assassination, FBI and the manhunt for his killer before the age of credit cards, cell phones and airport security.

The Chosen Few by Gregg Zoroya It’s a story of one the most decorated units in the Afghanistan war. Very well written and detailed account of the battle of wanat. I have a friend who was in the unit and the book and it gave me a better understanding of why my friend is how he is after making it through that.

1062f971ce6733e4b25fda4f60846cc6.jpg

Alright, just finished this. Quick book review: badass book about a badass dude who lived in the jungle for 30 years fighting for the Japanese, long after the conclusion of WW2. Really principled and high integrity guy. Really bizarre the mental gymnastics it took to keep him fighting. Really sad he essentially wasted half his life doing so.

"The Indispensables", by Patrick O'Donnell
If American history is of interest, especially the Revolution.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Now i have no choice! Gonna put that one on the list next,thanks!
I noticed that the authors name was misspelled earlier so I’m posting this for easy access. One time yrs after I read it, and couldn’t remember the author, I spent days trying to track down The Frontiersman. Wrong!! FrontiersmEn. M-E-N. !!

Kilboars

WKR
I noticed that the authors name was misspelled earlier so I’m posting this for easy access. One time yrs after I read it, and couldn’t remember the author, I spent days trying to track down The Frontiersman. Wrong!! FrontiersmEn. M-E-N. !!

Is it fiction or non fiction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
right now reading shatter, #2 in the deep winter series..3&4 are on deck. Then the journals of L & C.

Highly recommend the Deep Winter series, T.C Sherry.

Last edited: