Water Bladder

SC MCG

FNG
I’m in the market for a new water bladder. Had previously used an old camelback from ~15 years ago, finally crapped out this summer. I’ve not even looked at any of the platypus or newer brands, but if anyone has any recommendations, I’d appreciate the guidance. Plan to run it in a Stryker pack, but would like to have the option of using it in a larger pack as well.

btplass

Lil-Rokslider
I've not used many, so not much to compare it to, but I love my platypus Big Zip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve been using this one training all summer and then recently on my CO archery elk hunt. In fact, the other three members of my group bought it on my recommendation so we had four running for 7-8 days hunting. Everyone loved theirs.

The quick disconnect valve interfaces perfectly with the sawyer fast fill adapter so you never have to take your bladder out. The shut off valve is also a nice backup if the valve ever fails (though we never had a failure).

Before finding this unit, I had a more expensive one from Source that was setup similarly. The valve leaked. The replacement valve leaked.

I've not used many, so not much to compare it to, but I love my platypus Big Zip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This/\. Awesome bladder. Have used mine for two years without an leakage. I can’t say that about the camelbacks I’ve had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk