Water in the truck for drinking/washing

1KNIGHT

FNG
A cool trick I picked up from a different forum years ago is to buy a pump gallon weed sprayer and label it water only. It is great for brushing teeth, washing dishes, or cleaning your hands after a harvest.

This is a great idea!

Swampyak

FNG
A cool trick I picked up from a different forum years ago is to buy a pump gallon weed sprayer and label it water only. It is great for brushing teeth, washing dishes, or cleaning your hands after a harvest.
My brother in law live with his family in an rv.
He uses one to wash his kids feet before the come inside

Werty

WKR
Someone asked, "how do you keep your water from freezing", put it in your cooler, it keeps stuff warm or cold. Living in Montana and hunting the late season I put 5 gallons of warm water in my cooler it works good. Also, if you put warm water in your nalgene bottles and wrap then in a down jacket, they don't ice up and I drink more water.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
I've never worried about keeping water cool. The cases of water will freeze but they don't burst. I put a couple of cases in the open bed of my truck, my thinking is if anyone really needs water they can take some out of the back.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
I keep bottles of water from grocery store in my truck all year long and just cover them with my blankets and sleeping bag. Keeps it cool in the summer and from freezing in winter