Water storage at camp

I just used a Drom Lite this past weekend. My god is that spigot slow putting that water out. It felt like a 5 minute wait to get my nalgene filled up. Does the Cnoc spit out water faster than the Drom Lite?
I put a length of P-cord on the bottom. Hang the bag upside down.
To fill, take the small cap all the way off. Then lift the bottom up. Takes a few seconds to fill a Nalgene up.
I leave it hang at camp this way. Plus if for some fluke reason the cap leaks, you won't lose all your water.

Wrench

WKR
Ive used dry bags, used mtn house containers...etc for bulk water storage. Once camp is set, i want surplus water handy. If i need to dip a dry bag to get it....that's easier than hiking at 4am.

Your bulk storage can be multi use, it doesn't need to be water specific.

We generally camp near a creek and have used a Katadyn 10l filter bag as a water source. Fill it once when you get back to camp at night and it’s plenty for 4 guys to rehydrate and cook dinner. Use the rest in the morning plus 1 refill and it’s enough for everybody to have full water bladders for hunting.

We generally camp near a creek and have used a Katadyn 10l filter bag as a water source. Fill it once when you get back to camp at night and it’s plenty for 4 guys to rehydrate and cook dinner. Use the rest in the morning plus 1 refill and it’s enough for everybody to have full water bladders for hunting.
I have a hiker pro filter which I really like. However prior to season I was looking for 10 liter storage capacity and nothing was available in time for my hunt. So I used an extra 3 liter camelback and another 3 liter collapsible. + the camelbak in my pack. I will be ordering the Katadyn 10 liter gravity filter for next season