Waterfowl hunting deals?

hi2u

FNG
Does anyone know where i can find waterfowl deals? Open to forums or websites? Love this section and hoping othsrs know more.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Sometimes you can find some deals on camofire. They update their deals daily so you gotta check regularly.

Grand Passage

Lil-Rokslider
Checkout Rogers Sporting Goods. Sign up for their sales flyer. They have good sale prices from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AARONB

FNG
I like Rogers Sporting Goods.

Wheels

WKR
Does anyone know where i can find waterfowl deals? Open to forums or websites? Love this section and hoping othsrs know more.
[/QUOTE]
What are you looking for? Decoys? Clothing?

OP
H

hi2u

FNG
Mainly decoys and blinds. Ducks and geese is what im hoping to go after. Just startimg to get into it
I got waders and clothes.

xziang

WKR
Check out rogers as said above. Also search cabelas and scheels for end of the season clearance stuff. You might be better off finding sales in the store for decoys and blinds a lot of times. Would say go to cabelas and check out their bargain cave but basspro killed that honey hole.

Donjuan

WKR
Usually at the end of the season Real Geese will have a huge sale. Usually factory seconds, but the geese won't know the difference. They usually announce it on Facebook