Waterproof gloves

are the stormfronts the bee knees cats ass?

Looking for a non lined waterproof glove with a durable palm. Think the stormfronts are what I need bc I can take the heavy fleece liner out and just wear them with like a merino or poly liner glove.

Also considering the kuiu yukon's pretty heavily. Price is better compared to stormfront, and they seem like just a waterproof mechanix glove Wich I like.

I have sitka coldfronts and their sweet and waterproof but to warm.

Just bought some klim snowmobile gloves their like a nylon glove with patches of heavy material on the palm with a windstopper liner in them and I soak them in a few hours. I thought they would "shed" snow but eh not what happened.

Am I missing something from another brand?

I'd like to try and stay in the hunting brands just to keep my money in the right spot.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
I would look at Outdoor research Arete gloves. They are a liner/shell combo, awesome gloves.

I'm still waiting for my pet unicorn to crap out golden eggs. In the mean time I'll follow this thread.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Stormfront Gloves are pretty tough to beat! If your hands get too hot you can remove the fleece liner and just run the waterproof shell.

HoneyDew

WKR
Just got a pair of OR mt baker for Xmas but I’m not sure they’re the active glove you’re looking for. I plan to use them for skiing and glassing. Waterproof, removable liner, hand warmer pocket etc.

I have the Kuiu Yukons, and they work very well. I just don’t like the Velcro on them.