Waterproof Sleeve for a bladder.....with a way to attach it to molle etc? Recommendations?

repins05

WKR
Waterproof Sleeve for a bladder.....with a way to attach it to molle etc? Recommendations?

Searching around and not seeing a lot of options. Want to keep it lightweight as well. Looking for a waterproof sleeve or pocket to go in my 22mag.

footingit

FNG
I haven’t personally tried it but it looks like this Stone Glacier sleeve is worth a shot

It looks like it has webbing attached so with some webbing hardware you can probably get it mounted up fine. Let us know what you end up doing!

OP
R

repins05

WKR
I haven’t personally tried it but it looks like this Stone Glacier sleeve is worth a shot

It looks like it has webbing attached so with some webbing hardware you can probably get it mounted up fine. Let us know what you end up doing!
I looked at the a few weeks ago. SG doesn't appear to be waterproof.

OP
R

repins05

WKR
I don’t understand why a bladder carrier needs to be waterproof. Reasoning?
Paranoia of it breaking or leaking and catching that water in the sleeve. Versus soaking all my gear.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Paranoia of it breaking or leaking and catching that water in the sleeve. Versus soaking all my gear.
I slide my Camelbak into a 1 gal ziplock then slide the whole thing into my pack pocket. And the only reason I do that is because of the one time that it leaked in the 18 years I've been using it. One of the o-rings wore out I guess. Camelbak sent me new ones for all the way around and it's been good since.