Waterproof socks

Nick6275

FNG
I think there are a couple other threads on here about this, but I wanted to ask anyways, does anybody use waterproof socks? Sealskinz or Dexshell? Have been elk hunting the last couple years in CO during archery season and my feet always end up get soaked especially with all the swampy areas. Just curious if anyone has tried these.

kiddogy

WKR
NOPE RELY on my boots to keep feet dry.

I did once try a pair of neoprene socks but found that they constricted blood flow when they kept bunching up and my feet got colder then ever .

would recommend some darn tough merino wool socks , with a good pair of waterproof boots

ChrisAU

WKR
If i was going to wear waterproof socks I might as well fill my boots with water and wear normal socks. I can’t imagine how much my feet would sweat and then feel awful and freeze if cold.

i have a pair of rocky waterproof socks. That said, I bring them along and only use them if my boots get very wet and can't dry out quick enough. Then I wear them till my boot is dry, then I take them off.

RoseAllen

Lil-Rokslider
i have a pair of rocky waterproof socks. That said, I bring them along and only use them if my boots get very wet and can't dry out quick enough. Then I wear them till my boot is dry, then I take them off.
Hello, that's how you use waterproof socks. Rocky is the only brand I know of which stays waterproof.

Bacwest

FNG
I have a pair of sealskinz but quit wearing because they are so hot. They also broke down after a year and started leaking so I wasn't impressed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk