Waypoints won't appear onx

ashanks52

FNG
Today I was out scouting/shed hunting for deer on some public ground I have never been to before, and naturally while scouting I added multiple (around 20) waypoints to my Onx maps. Now that I am back home I logged on to my computer in order to organize the new data, and many of the waypoints do not appear. Some did, but most did not. They are still visible on my phone version, but not my computer. Also I was not using downloaded maps on my phone, I had cellphone service the entire time I was out, probably had 3 and 4 g the entire time honestly, and my phone is currently connected to the wifi. I have logged in and out on both devices multiple times, and have also attempted to refresh my content in both my phone and computer. So I am not sure what to do next. Has anyone ever had this issue or have any ideas on how to fix this?

OP
A

ashanks52

FNG
I did that earlier, and the wheel thing shows up, but the waypoints still won't appear on my computer. I also hit refresh on my computer, and logged out of both after doing the force sync. The only other thing I saw to try was uninstalling and reinstalling it, but I'm worried if I do that I'll lose the info permanently.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I did that earlier, and the wheel thing shows up, but the waypoints still won't appear on my computer. I also hit refresh on my computer, and logged out of both after doing the force sync. The only other thing I saw to try was uninstalling and reinstalling it, but I'm worried if I do that I'll lose the info permanently.

What type of phone are you using and what version of the app (found on the bottom of the screen after tapping the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner)?

Feel free to give us a call at 406-540-1600, drop more information, or shoot us a direct message and we can troubleshoot a few things and gather more information.

OP
A

ashanks52

FNG
In case anyone else is experiencing this problem now or in the future I figured I would do a follow up. I called onX at the number given above, and informed them of the issue. The guy I spoke with was fantastic, he could not have been more helpful. I was informed that this is a issue with the Android version of the app, and was caused by a new update. So anywho they are aware of the issue and are actively working on a remedy. Again, the customer service was quite possibly the best I have ever experienced.