WDFW survey in your inbox

Just got an email invitation to complete a survey for the WDFW. I have my own opinions on how the department is being run. I would strongly encourage anyone who has received the email to take the time to respond. I understand the feeling that some folks have that it doesn’t really make a difference, but I think it’s important that hunters and anglers participate and get our views out there. There were some interesting questions on the survey that seemed like they could influence how we utilize our resources.

Clark33

WKR
I filled it out and used every optional text area to express my concerns with the commissions anti hunting bias. May not help, but what the hell.

tdub815

FNG
Just sent mine in. I also mentioned my opinions on the commission and that i feel the wdfw is being used to push an agenda. The last section seems to prove that.

Submitted. That last set of questions is borderline nonsense. Any human who claims that you should allow a bear or cougar to attack and kill you without protecting yourself or another human should be put in the looney bin until they can think straight