We will all get COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billinsd

WKR
Talked to a coworker who was boosted and got COVID. Doesn't know how, he was also careful. I know another guy, same thing. First guy got real sick, but not enough to go to hospital. His wife is a physician and she got it and now has real high pulse problems and going to see cardiologist. She says everyone will get COVID. Third coworker got real sick from vaccine, went to hospital and Dr said no more covid vaccines for you. I talked to my physician friend and he believes everyone will get COVID.

I'm not sorry I'm boosted and believe it will help when I get COVID. I hope it will, but nothing is certain. Hopefully COVID becomes less dangerous and that seems to be the case.

More than ever, I'm telling and showing my loved ones how much I love them. I'm not drastically altering my life, except to keep at least 3 feet from people and wash my hands. Your milage may differ.
Bill

2five7

WKR
Most of use have been saying that since day 1, if you'll remember it started as just "flattening the curve", not preventing people from ever getting it.

Caught Alpha back in March 2020. Tested positive, was sick for 11 days and felt as worse as I ever have. This was early on and between my actual sickness, the news/stories of young people dropping dead, family calling and texting me 3x day made it worse probably. Tested positive for antibodies until December 2020. Got vaccine in early 2021 due to pressure from family. Just caught Omicron a couple weeks ago. Tested positive. Was a breeze. My wife is a nurse so she is all about testing.

Honestly I think catching it is way better than the vaccine, so long as your body can fight it off of course. I was glad to get it a couple weeks ago.

My advice which is worth what your are paying for it is stay as physically fit as you can. Exercise when you can. Keep your juices flowing.

Fry

FNG
Doc also told me everyone is going to be getting covid. That, and rolling to the party unvaccinated is the equivalent of having unprotected sex with a total stranger. You may come out fine, but you may have a life changing event…

Status
Not open for further replies.