Wearable "clip on" camera (other than GoPro)

fwafwow

WKR
Does anyone have any experience with a wearable camera - other than the GoPro type/size/cost range? I remembered the other day the tiny clip on cameras from a few years ago that are set to take pictures all day and thought it might be a good idea for an upcoming elk hunt. Then I found this link (https://www.bestproducts.com/tech/gadgets/g3110/best-wearable-video-cameras/) and thought someone on here may have already gone down this path.

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Self filming is just tough. Any action cam will struggle getting anything past 15 yards. Solvid cam strap I have found to be the "best" for self filming. It lets you use any camcorder you can afford. With the ability to pull it off and use the zoom is what makes it worth its weight for me. I have gotten tons of footage because I had access to zoom for stuff other than the kill shot (99% of the footage you will get). I have been attempting this since pre gopro and it is just hard to pull off. Elk hunting is hard enough, to get it on camera by yourself is even harder. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned my goal. I don't have a goal to capture the kill shot, or even video. I just thought *the idea* of periodic stills might be good because I never seem to think to take a picture until after an event is over. So candids of me and my buddy, landscapes, etc. I also like the idea of something like one of those tiny clips (I'm an ounce counter, even as a rookie backcountry hunter) - IF the images are worth anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk