WTS Weatherby Accuguard

catorres1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 300 win mag Accuguard to fund a new build. This is the original Accuguard when they were a limited run item, not a regular catalog item. It has a 24" barrel and is lighter than what is listed for the current Accuguard IIRC.

Barrel has an estimated 850 rounds through it and shoots very well, or as well I can can shoot.
Action and box have been opened up to take 3.65" loads. Shoots 212 ELDX's with H1000 very well, I'll supply the load to the buyer, but I am a pretty basic reloader, so there is probably a lot of improving that can be done beyond my skills.
Trigger is a Timney, but I believe I have the original sitting around as well
Though it's stainless, it has also been cerekoted a dark grey with cerekote elite
Will also include a set of Talley Lightweight 30mm Rings
It has the original BC stock with some scratches on it, but it has had QD sling swivels added on the left side, and a pic rail up front.

Asking $675 plus shipping to your FFL

I also have some additional things for the rifle on offer that I may consider selling with the rifle. I have the Forster dies that I use for this rifle as well as a set of Talley LW's that were modified by Jeremy Laier with a 20 MOA cant. I also have 150 pieces of Nosler brass that has been fired in this rifle, as well as 50 more that are brand new.

Last edited: