Weatherby Mark V .338-378 wby mag

Huntindog

FNG
I have been tasked to find out the value of this rifle for my uncle who is electronically challenged! As the title says it is a Weatherby Mark V 338-378 stainless fluted with a break, dark grey laminate stock, topped with a Swarovski Habicht 4-16x50. It is in very nice condition. Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be?

And maybe provide the first three numbers of the serial # (not the whole ser #), so the approximate age and where it was made might be determined.

Thanks for the trouble of posting pics and Serial #. That should help someone be able to give an educated guess what it is worth. That certainly is a big boomer. I have a .340 Weatherby I hunt Elk with, and it is a hammer on them. That 338-378 should interest someone for sure. Good Luck !!

OP
H

Huntindog

FNG
Thanks for the trouble of posting pics and Serial #. That should help someone be able to give an educated guess what it is worth. That certainly is a big boomer. I have a .340 Weatherby I hunt Elk with, and it is a hammer on them. That 338-378 should interest someone for sure. Good Luck !!
Thanks!

Hunter338

FNG
I have been tasked to find out the value of this rifle for my uncle who is electronically challenged! As the title says it is a Weatherby Mark V 338-378 stainless fluted with a break, dark grey laminate stock, topped with a Swarovski Habicht 4-16x50. It is in very nice condition. Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be?
Hi I was wondering if you would like to sell it can u send a few pictures if u are

Hunter338

FNG
Hi sorry I noticed your I must of missed it .I would offer you around 2200.00.I am not sure we're u located can u ship if u want to discuss it call me if possible 9858565968