Sold Weatherby Mark V Ultralight .25-06 Rem - Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale is a Weatherby Mark V Ultralight rifle in the rare .25-06 caliber. Most of these rifles were made in Weatherby magnum calibers, but a few were made in the standard calibers, and they are scarce. This one has a 24" fluted barrel and weighs just 5 lbs. 12 oz. bare. This is the Ultralight, not to be confused with the current Ultra Lightweight rifles which are bigger and heavier. It originally had the blued receiver and stainless fluted barrel with blackened flutes. I had the rifle professionally Cerakoted in heat-cure Patriot Brown. The rifle and stock are perfect, without an blemishes. The trigger breaks at 2 lbs. 13 oz. pull weight and has no creep. The sale includes a set of 30mm medium Talley Lightweights. I have not fired the rifle since I purchased it. The prior owner said it shot MOA with premium ammo. My internet searches revealed the same level of accuracy from other Ultralight owners. Round count unknown.

$1,300 shipped to your FFL from an individual with photo ID enclosed. Paypal F-n-F is preferred, but I also accept USPS money orders. No trades on this one because I have another rifle picked out. There are no disappointments with this rare Weatherby. She's a beauty. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_6419.JPGIMG_6399.JPGIMG_6409.JPGIMG_6404.JPGIMG_6411.JPGIMG_6408.JPGIMG_6407.JPGIMG_6406.JPGIMG_6416.JPGIMG_6429.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.