Website cookies

colersu22

WKR
I keep getting a pop up saying to accept cookies, I’m not super computer savvy. Anyone want to let me know what this means and what to do? I’m getting tired of closing the pop up every time I open Rokslide.

Attachments

• A59CB9E8-521D-49EA-A674-7624FDC6668B.png
    A59CB9E8-521D-49EA-A674-7624FDC6668B.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 44

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Well, if it's rokslide, I'm not as worried as I am with other generally open sites.

Strongly recommend using the Brave browser. I'm sure it's not perfect either, but is A LOT more private. Also, based on the chrome/chromium core, so works with nearly all websites.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
colersu22

colersu22

WKR
I should mention I don’t have a computer and just use the web version on my iPhone.

OP
colersu22

colersu22

WKR
Well, if it's rokslide, I'm not as worried as I am with other generally open sites.

Strongly recommend using the Brave browser. I'm sure it's not perfect either, but is A LOT more private. Also, based on the chrome/chromium core, so works with nearly all websites.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Everything else I open seems good it if just Rokslide for some reason now. It started popping up 3 days ago.

Traveler

WKR
I keep getting a pop up saying to accept cookies, I’m not super computer savvy. Anyone want to let me know what this means and what to do? I’m getting tired of closing the pop up every time I open Rokslide.
It means rokslide is just like all the other tech companies and tracks your activity. If you dont like it either stop participating in rokslide or delete your cookies after each browsing session.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
i’m not sending anyone cookies! in the rare event that I do bake, it doesn’t last long around the Avery house. And no, Ryan doesn’t eat them all, I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro