Weekends on Rokslide

Lukem

WKR
Weekends on this forum just prove that this is the best forum out there: it's boring and nobody is posting. You all are out doing something instead of sitting on your computer or phone. Keep it up!

Randle

WKR
I just got back from a 4.5 mile hike with 45 lb pack and some map and compass resection thrown in to keep up on those skills.

Buster

WKR
Unfortunately I've been working all weekend (but stat pay @ double and a half today, and I can bank 1 1/2 of that, so 18 hours towards hunting season). You're right tho, slows down on weekends on here. Expecting to see some weekend excursion recapping.

OP
Lukem

Lukem

WKR
Haha. At least a little...

I noticed a long time ago, that weekends are generally pretty slow around here and I think for the most part it's a reflection of the activity level of Roksliders. It's also why you see a lower percentage of fanboyism here, people are out using their gear and they know the limitations of every bit of it (for the most part). It'd be interesting to see what kind of usage statistics Mr. Avery could dig up.

Me? With a wife 38 weeks along, she gets annoyed/worried if I sleep too deeply, so no trips for me right now. :)