Weekly Deals.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We are running some deals between now and the end of the year. Different deal each week until Christmas. I won't keep clogging the joint up with new threads, I will just throw them on this one each week. This week is BOGO cantle bags, more info on the site.

I also want to thank all of you Roksliders, we have gotten a bunch of support from folks on this site and we very much appreciate all of you. I hope you are all punching tags and staying upright out there.
-Dane

*UPDATE-It has come to our attention that our checkout wasn't working. It is fixed now. Always something!

Last edited:
Got me 4 of them for our guides for first aid kits. Let me know what else you have for discounts in the coming weeks. Would love to try out more stuff for our clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I thought I recognized your name, did you move on to better weather in Arizona? Can't say I blame a guy for that! Anyway, they went out this morning if I am not mistaken. I'll send you a PM tommorow about some other stuff that we are thinking about doing, gotta run for now. Thanks for the support!

-Dane

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
25% off any package or set through Sunday, 12-6. This includes our Scout package (spotter/tripod carrier), horn bag set, saddlebag set, small saddlebag set, and complete set. Scout package inventory is pretty low, this set has been popular so if your pondering one now may be the time. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Weekly deal until Sunday, 12/13. Buy 2 rope halters, get one free. Any color, any size qualifies. Good stocking stuffers for your horse pals!

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Last one then I will delete this thread so it isn't clogging up the joint. 30% off all Green sets & packages until Sunday, 1/3. Includes saddle bag set, scout package, small saddlebag set, horn bag set, and complete set. Hope you are all doing well.