Weight Calculator

littlebuf

Banned
how do i post a screen shot of this list like you did justin? i want to throw mine up here for critique

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
how do i post a screen shot of this list like you did justin? i want to throw mine up here for critique

When you have your list on your screen, press Ctrl and PrtSc (print screen). This takes a screen shot and copies it to your clip board. Open paint and click paste. Now you can edit and save it as a picture and post it.

littlebuf

Banned
man im going to feel smart if this works

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 127

littlebuf

Banned
well it worked but its kinda hard to read. i never can post pics big on this site. i dont know why

littlebuf

Banned
any way thats my list this year for a 7 day hunt (thanks justin,its a handy little table). 49 pounds including my bow and a bottle of water for the walk in. trying to see where i can cut some more but im not seeing it. only thing really would be ditch the tent and go with a bivy but i really like my TT. ive waited out rain stroms in that thing and i must say was pretty comfertable doing it. its not bad at 36oz

stephen b

WKR
well it worked but its kinda hard to read. i never can post pics big on this site. i dont know why

If someone clicks on the little maximizer icons in the top right hand side of your link it will then make your pic larger. In fact if you click on them twice it will even make it a little more clear- I just tried it.

trk3263,

I only saw the one file so your paranoia seems to be unwarranted. Of course that doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you!!! :rolleyes:

The version I downloaded has dark text on the dark background though, not the light on dark like in your picture.

Larry

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
Another option for folks, not to take away from the OP's excellent spreadsheet, is www.geargrams.com . Its a free site to use, same principle. You enter all your items into your gear database, and then you can make different gear lists and view it as a spreadsheet or a pie chart. Here is an example of a list I have. http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=10956

I think the site defaults to displaying in grams, but you can use the drop down menu to change it to displa oz, grams, kilograms, or pounds, or any combination you want. Just thought I would share. This is what i use and really like it.

littlebuf

Banned
you can change the text color in exel. highlight the entire table then select a new text color in the upper left hand corner