Weight Calculator

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a screen shot of a spreadsheet that I use. I just input the item and the weight and the sheet adds up my pack weight.
If some of you guys would like to have it I can email it or maybe Aron can post it up so it can be downloaded?

Rokslide_zps8b20fc9d.jpg

I was just working on something very similar. Good work! Do you have an "if then" statement for converting to pounds or just a simple conversion factor. I was using the if then but I think keeping everything in ounces and converting would be way easier.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I was just working on something very similar. Good work! Do you have an "if then" statement for converting to pounds or just a simple conversion factor. I was using the if then but I think keeping everything in ounces and converting would be way easier.

It gives you the total in oz. and lbs. at the top. You just put in the known weight and the quantity and you're set.

trdhunter

WKR
Awesome. I am not the best with computers and not having much luck setting my own up. My current is just a list of gear/weight. Thanks for sharing and looking forward where to find this.

littlebuf

Banned
Shouldn't you be doing something a little more productive at work than this justin?

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Plugged my list in minus snacks, hygiene products and calls. 50.2 lbs for ten days this includes my bow 2L of water and everything I'll be wearing. Great spread sheet Justin!

sk1

WKR
been meaning to do this with excel for awhile now, thanks for doing it for me :D

so did ryan post this anywhere yet?