Weighted Vest Running

MThuntr

WKR
I just ordered a Brute Force vest that has pockets you fill with playground sand so you can add more weight without buying more plates...though varying weight for different workouts is probably out of the question. They're on sale now. It has mixed reviews so we'll see how it works.

I see crossfitters running with their vests and I'm too afraid for injury to consider doing that. I bet some weighted air squats or lunges would be a hell of a workout

I just ordered a Brute Force vest that has pockets you fill with playground sand so you can add more weight without buying more plates...though varying weight for different workouts is probably out of the question. They're on sale now. It has mixed reviews so we'll see how it works.

I see crossfitters running with their vests and I'm too afraid for injury to consider doing that. I bet some weighted air squats or lunges would be a hell of a workout
Just grab some DBs...front rack some 40s and do air squats or better yet some DB thrusters...lunges are fun with 40s too....if you want a real party try some DB step ups with 40s, a 300m run, then some burpee box jumps...vest are good for pull ups, chin ups, sit ups, push ups, but there are better movements to focus on the legs.

MThuntr

WKR
Just grab some DBs...front rack some 40s and do air squats or better yet some DB thrusters...lunges are fun with 40s too....if you want a real party try some DB step ups with 40s, a 300m run, then some burpee box jumps...vest are good for pull ups, chin ups, sit ups, push ups, but there are better movements to focus on the legs.
gym equipment is basically non-existent and overpriced if available and I need something for home use when I can't get to the local gym so something is better than nothing for me

gym equipment is basically non-existent and overpriced if available and I need something for home use when I can't get to the local gym so something is better than nothing for me
Good point...I haven't had to buy ammo/ammo components or gym equipment in years....I forget about the current supply and demand issues...might wanna look into getting/building a box...step ups with vest would be a great home work out, burpees with a vest are fun too....

I really like sleds with a strap wrapped around your waist and power walking forward/backwards. Takes the stress off your shoulders and puts it in your posterior chain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk