Welcome Active Junky—saving hunters some $$$

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
EB0EAAA3-48EA-4C94-BC8A-FD2EFC4D1BF8.png
Hey Roksliders
I learned about this company—Active Junky—a few months back and have been working with owner Kevin to understand the concept and how it can help you all.

I believe it will and we made a deal to bring him on the forum and @Jordan Budd ’s Rokcast. You‘ll be seeing his banner and some posts on Active Junky.

What it is:

Active Junky is a Cash Back site that puts money back in your pocket whenever you make a purchase at one of our 1000+ partner stores. All you have to do is create a free Active Junky account and click through one of our links before you shop. Then, when you do make a purchase, we will give you a percentage of the purchase price back via check or PayPal.

Let’s say you’re shopping for a set of binoculars. You sign in to Active Junky and see that we’re offering 10% Cash Back at Cabelas. You click our Cabelas’ link, purchase a set of optics at $1,000 as you normally would, and we’ll send you $100 via check or PayPal within 90 days.

They work in the hunting space and more, so be sure and check them out at

https://www.activejunky.com/custom/rokslide

Or you can download the Active Junky app in the App store.

Kevin will be on here so be sure and say hello and hit him with any questions. Active Junky will also have some regular Rokslide members posting on the forums occassionaly in their refer a friend progam, so just watch for sponsor designation in their posts to be sure they’re legit.

7158A0BF-55C4-40D7-A509-079D91884A1C.jpeg

More stores here

twall13

WKR
Great news, I use Active Junky all the time. I learned about it on here from fellow Roksliders so I'm glad to see them come on board. Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Great news, I use Active Junky all the time. I learned about it on here from fellow Roksliders so I'm glad to see them come on board. Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks @twall13 ! We value your membership at Active Junky and appreciate your business!

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I use active junky all the time as well.
Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Bowhunter50 Thanks for being a member of Active Junky!

I too am a fan of active junky. Can't say as I understand how the business model works but nevertheless it saves me money.
@Legend Thanks for being a fan and a member at Active Junky! I can explain the business model quickly. The retailers and brands pay us a commission for referring you as a customer. It's actually how a lot of online businesses work. You click on an ad for a retailer and go there to buy something and the publisher where you clicked the ad gets paid a commission of what you purchased. At Active Junky we take the commission we get paid and we split it with you in the form of cash. So essentially we split our revenue with our members. This is great for our members because you get an additional discount you would not have received otherwise. @Legend Let me know if I can answer any more questions!

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor

717jeeper

FNG
When using active junky be aware there maybe some issues with the tracking due to antivirus software, pop ups, and other issues that I was made aware of after trying to use the service. I am currently waiting a review by active junky for a purchase from cabelas.

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
When using active junky be aware there maybe some issues with the tracking due to antivirus software, pop ups, and other issues that I was made aware of after trying to use the service. I am currently waiting a review by active junky for a purchase from cabelas.

Hi @717jeeper and thanks for being an Active Junky member! Yes, sometimes there can be 3rd party software or technology that can block the tracking of our system. Usually this is an ad blocker which we recommend turning off when using AJ. In the rare case this happens, please reach out to us using the contact us form and we can manually enter your purchase to get you cash back but we need to confirm your purchase with the retailer first. Sometimes this can take a little time but the AJ team will do everything they can to get you your cash back asap! @717jeeper please reach out to me directly and DM on Rokslide or shoot a note to [email protected] and we'll make sure you are taken care of immediately.

717jeeper

FNG
Hi @717jeeper and thanks for being an Active Junky member! Yes, sometimes there can be 3rd party software or technology that can block the tracking of our system. Usually this is an ad blocker which we recommend turning off when using AJ. In the rare case this happens, please reach out to us using the contact us form and we can manually enter your purchase to get you cash back but we need to confirm your purchase with the retailer first. Sometimes this can take a little time but the AJ team will do everything they can to get you your cash back asap! @717jeeper please reach out to me directly and DM on Rokslide or shoot a note to [email protected] and we'll make sure you are taken care of immediately.

Thank you AJ. I wanted to make sure users know they can contact AJ and have it addressed. Thanks again!

Last edited:

68Plexi

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide! This is the place I found out about the Active Junky program. Been using it for a couple years now and appreciate getting the cash back!

Do yourself a favor and check their affiliate/vendor list. There are probably companies you already buy from they work with.

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome to Rokslide! This is the place I found out about the Active Junky program. Been using it for a couple years now and appreciate getting the cash back!

Do yourself a favor and check their affiliate/vendor list. There are probably companies you already buy from they work with.

Thanks for being an Active Junky member @68Plexi ! We value your business! You make a really good point on checking out our store list here: https://www.activejunky.com/stores
KUIU, Field & Stream, Brownells, Cabela's, Bass Pro, Sportsman Guide, Sportsman' Warehouse, Scheel's, Palmetto State Armory, Black Ovis, UnderArmour and hundreds more.

We are also adding new stores and brands daily. A good thing to do is download out browser plugin and a reminder will pop when you are on one of our partners websites. We also have a new mobile app that's easy to use.

Thanks!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

I've been using active junky since 2015, has definitely saved me some dough, ray, me :D