Welcome Active Junky—saving hunters some $$$

Signed up and got some dough back on some trail cams from Cabela's. Definitely has me considered purchasing through the AJ partners more than I did in the past!

From the one experience I've had I would say it would be nice to have some better confirmation on the checkout page of whatever vendor you're buying through. I'm not sure that's really possible given the way AJ seems to work but it was nice to immediately get confirmation of the cash back in email after I went through with the purchase. I imagine it's something I'll get more comfortable with over time.

Also, quick and detailed response from Customer Service. Contacted about buying firearms and ammo at Cabela's through AJ and they confirmed the cash back % is different. Fortunately I hadn't purchased yet and Tanya pointed out where that information can be found on the AJ website. Good stuff!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Signed up and got some dough back on some trail cams from Cabela's. Definitely has me considered purchasing through the AJ partners more than I did in the past!

From the one experience I've had I would say it would be nice to have some better confirmation on the checkout page of whatever vendor you're buying through. I'm not sure that's really possible given the way AJ seems to work but it was nice to immediately get confirmation of the cash back in email after I went through with the purchase. I imagine it's something I'll get more comfortable with over time.

Also, quick and detailed response from Customer Service. Contacted about buying firearms and ammo at Cabela's through AJ and they confirmed the cash back % is different. Fortunately I hadn't purchased yet and Tanya pointed out where that information can be found on the AJ website. Good stuff!
thanks for all the feedback on that!

ActiveJunky

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback @SteveAndTheCrigBoys! Unfortunately confirmation on the checkout page is not possible for us to do, however we are continuing to work hard on getting purchase confirmation notices to you quicker! Currently a purchase confirmation email can be anywhere between 1-20 minutes but we are continuing to work hard to make that wait time smaller. Glad Tanya was able to help you out! Pleaser reach out any time you have any questions...we love to hear from our members!

Thanks for the feedback @SteveAndTheCrigBoys! Unfortunately confirmation on the checkout page is not possible for us to do, however we are continuing to work hard on getting purchase confirmation notices to you quicker! Currently a purchase confirmation email can be anywhere between 1-20 minutes but we are continuing to work hard to make that wait time smaller. Glad Tanya was able to help you out! Pleaser reach out any time you have any questions...we love to hear from our members!
That's what I figured about the checkout screen confirmation. Not a problem! The confirmation email came about 13 minutes after the confirmation email from Cabela's so definitely pretty quick.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 397911
Hey Roksliders
I learned about this company—Active Junky—a few months back and have been working with owner Kevin to understand the concept and how it can help you all.

I believe it will and we made a deal to bring him on the forum and @Jordan Budd ’s Rokcast. You‘ll be seeing his banner and some posts on Active Junky.

What it is:

Active Junky is a Cash Back site that puts money back in your pocket whenever you make a purchase at one of our 1000+ partner stores. All you have to do is create a free Active Junky account and click through one of our links before you shop. Then, when you do make a purchase, we will give you a percentage of the purchase price back via check or PayPal.

Let’s say you’re shopping for a set of binoculars. You sign in to Active Junky and see that we’re offering 10% Cash Back at Cabelas. You click our Cabelas’ link, purchase a set of optics at $1,000 as you normally would, and we’ll send you $100 via check or PayPal within 90 days.

They work in the hunting space and more, so be sure and check them out at

https://www.activejunky.com/custom/rokslide

Or you can download the Active Junky app in the App store.

Kevin will be on here so be sure and say hello and hit him with any questions. Active Junky will also have some regular Rokslide members posting on the forums occassionaly in their refer a friend progam, so just watch for sponsor designation in their posts to be sure they’re legit.

View attachment 396971

More stores here
Welcome! Just started using Active Junky last year. I received my first check a few months ago definitely recommended. Thank you and welcome again!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Just started using Active Junky last year. I received my first check a few months ago definitely recommended. Thank you and welcome again!
thanks for chiming in. I was surprised how many Roksliders were already using Active Junky…

repins05

WKR
Just found this thread. Active junky cannot be combined with bass pro/cabelas 10 Percent sale?

LFC911

WKR
Just signed up and have a question for vendors that have military discounts for example; Cabela's can i double dip and get my military discount and the AJ cash back?

LFC911

WKR
Just placed my first order with Chewy.com...bought a $78 bag of doggo food, saved $20 with 1st order promo code WELCOME + $20 discount with auto ship + free shipping + 7% AJ cash back!