Welcome Back Enlightened Equipment

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 20 deg revelation quilt that works well for most of my boy scout trips in 40-50 deg weather during the shoulder seasons in Illinois. The one time I tried it on a sub freezing night I had several cold spots. Should I go to 10deg or 0 deg to get a true 20 deg capable quilt. I am on a Neotherm light with 4.0 R value. Looking to hunt Archery elk in Colorado or Idaho.

ljalberta

WKR
I have a 20 deg revelation quilt that works well for most of my boy scout trips in 40-50 deg weather during the shoulder seasons in Illinois. The one time I tried it on a sub freezing night I had several cold spots. Should I go to 10deg or 0 deg to get a true 20 deg capable quilt. I am on a Neotherm light with 4.0 R value. Looking to hunt Archery elk in Colorado or Idaho.

If you have a 20* already I would mostly certainly go with the 0* quilt. Plus, as you know, it's extremely easy to vent if you get too hot.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Been using my EE Revelation for 4 seasons now, love it.
That's good to know. It's always hard to comment on durability in our reviews as it's pretty impracticable to use something four years before the review. Thanks Tim